This is the privacy statement of Vendor International B.V. (company number 34045015) and its affiliate organisations in respect of the website www.vendorinternational.com.
Vendor respects the privacy of all clients and users of our website. We ensure that the personal information you provide is treated confidentially. Personal data is processed in a manner that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation. This privacy statement governs all persons who have contact with Vendor, except for its employees.
Personal data we process
Vendor processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you provided those data to us.
Data that you provided yourself, such as
- Your contact data (name, address, town, e-mail address, telephone number);
- Your gender and date of birth;
- Data following a telephone conversation with you;
- Data from an e-mail from you;
- Payment details;
- Data from your CV/from your employment history.
Data we received via our websites, newsletters and e-mails
- Information about the device you used to visit our website;
- Your surfing behaviour on our website, such as:
- Which of our data/web pages you viewed;
- The manner in which you navigate through the website;
- Whether your open a newsletter or e-mail and which elements of those you click on;
- The dates and times of your visit to our website;
- The operating system you use;
- Your browser type and IP address;
- Your internet provider;
- The internet address of the website you link through to/from;
- The geolocation;
- The data you downloaded from the website.
Data we received from other sources, such as from
- Camera images (our information signs point to camera surveillance in the relevant places);
- Data available from public sources and that were apparently disclosed by you, such as social media and business websites;
- Data from the Company Register of the Chamber of Commerce and the Land Registry.
Purpose of processing personal data
- Vendor processes your personal data for the following purposes – sending our newsletter, to call or e-mail you if this is required to implement our services, to inform you of changes to our products and services, to deliver goods and services to you, to ascertain your identity, to evaluate, study and develop our services, for marketing/commercial purposes; for recruitment and selection; to comply with a statutory obligation of Vendor; to contact you and to respond to questions you asked; to deal with your request for information or to process complaints; to prevent theft, misuse, destruction or other criminal behaviour; to carry out satisfaction surveys and to analyse your behaviour on the website in order to improve the website and to match our range of products and services to your preferences.
We process personal data on these grounds
In order to be able to use personal data we need to have grounds from the GDPR. We use the following grounds:
- You have given Vendor express permission;
- The use is required to implement or enter into an agreement with you;
- The use is required to meet a statutory obligation;
- In emergency situations – the use is required to protect a vital interest of you or another party;
- We have a legitimate interest in the use, unless you or a third party have a greater interest in privacy.
Vendor is able to invoke the following legitimate interests:
- To protect your security;
- To protect the security of clients and/or others, the buildings and property of Vendor;
- For quality and training purposes;
- To promote IT management and to improve security;
- To analyse and improve the services and content of our websites;
- To provide, improve, amend, support, study and analyse our services;
- To promote the quality and safety of our services;
- To communicate with you and other business contacts of Vendor;
- To prevent and combat fraud, unauthorised uses, and breaches of our terms and conditions or policy rules or other harmful or unlawful activities.
How long do we store personal data
Vendor stores your personal data no longer than strictly necessary to achieve the purpose for which your data was collected.
How do we secure personal data
Vendor takes the protection of your data seriously and takes suitable measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorised access, accidental disclosure and unpermitted amendments. If you are under the impression that your data is not properly secured or if there are indications of misuse, please contact us.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Vendor does not sell your data to third parties and only provides those if this is necessary to implement our agreement with you or to comply with a statutory obligation. Or if this is required, because third parties carry out activities on the instructions of Vendor and only for the purposes described in this privacy statement. We conclude a data processor’s agreement with businesses that process your data on our instructions to ensure a similar level of security and confidentiality of your data. Vendor remains responsible for this processing.
We provide a newsletter in which we inform interested parties of news in the area of toilet hygiene, our services and associated matters. Your e-mail address is only added to the list of subscribers with your express consent. Every newsletter contains a link you can use to unsubscribe. The newsletter subscribers database is not provided to third parties.
Cookies, or comparable technology, we use
Inspect, rectify or erase data and other rights
You are entitled to inspect, rectify, restrict or erase your personal data. You are also entitled to withdraw any permission for data processing. You are also entitled to object to Vendor processing your personal data, based on the grounds ‘legitimate interest of Vendor or a third party’ and ‘fulfilling a task in the general interest’. If Vendor invokes those grounds, Vendor weighs up interests in respect of your privacy. The right of objection provides you with the opportunity to require Vendor to weigh up the interests once more. You are also entitled to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we have on you in a computer file to you or to another organisation designated by you.
You can send a request for inspection, rectification, erasure or data portability of your personal data or a request to withdraw your consent or your objection to processing personal data in writing to the postal address below.
To ascertain that the inspection request was made by you, please submit a copy of your proof of identity with your request. Please black out your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and citizens service number (BSN) on this copy to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
Vendor would also like to point out that you have the option to submit a complaint to the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority by using this link.
Amendments to privacy statement
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. Amendments will be published on this website. Vendor, situated at Persephonestraat 38, 5047 TT in Tilburg, is responsible for data processing as set out in this privacy statement.
5001 CE Tilburg
T +31 (0)13 578 66 90